TERMS & CONDITIONS
This section it tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions that will apply to any contract between us for the sale of our Goods to you.
It is important that you read and understand these terms and conditions as well as our returns section before you place an Order with us. If there is any term that you do not understand or do not accept, then please discuss this with a member of our Sales team before placing your Order either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone – +46 8-612 10 88
By ordering any of our Goods, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and our return policy if this applies.
1. When the following words are used anywhere in these Terms, they will have the meanings set out below:
Event Outside Our Control: We will not be responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by Events Outside Our Control. Goods: watch, Jewellery, accessories or other goods that we are selling to you as set out in the Order. Order: your order for the Goods. Paperwork: the original warranty certificate of the Goods, which includes: (1) the name of the authorised dealer that originally sold the Goods; (2) the serial number of the Goods; and (3) the date of original sale of the Goods. Paperwork does not include the user manual or any service papers. Terms: the terms and conditions set out in this document. LuxuryWatches Stockholm AB, we, us, our: luxurywatches.se (registered in Sweden with company number 556897-1054). Website: The website at the domain www.luxurywatches.se. Work: servicing, refurbishment, battery replacements, testing, links (addition or removal) and/or other work as applicable. Working Days: a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public/bank holiday in Sweden.
2. Clause headings shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
3. A reference to writing or written includes e-mail.
4. Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular.
5. Any words following the terms including, include, in particular, for example or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
1. Our Goods are age restricted. By placing an Order for the Goods, you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over.
2. You can check and amend any errors before submitting your Order. Please take the time to read and check your Order at each page of the Order process.
3. When you submit an Order, your Order represents an offer to us to purchase the Goods. This does not mean that your Order has been accepted.
4. If we accept your Order, we will confirm our acceptance by sending you an e-mail (Order Confirmation). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation. Any Goods forming part of the same Order which we have not confirmed in the Order Confirmation do not form part of that contract.
5. All Goods shown on our Website are in stock and are available to purchase, excluding our Brand New shop.
6. All goods in our brand new shop are available to pre-order only. Please note that if we cannot source the goods due to events out of our control within the specified delivery time, we will contact you with an updated delivery date or a full refund will be issued.
7. All Goods will remain available for sale on our website until you have paid the balance in full, irrespective of any third party finance application made by you.
8. The images of the Goods on our Website are used using a high resolution HD image camera displaying 12x magnification. We make every effort to provide you with every detail possible beyond the naked eye. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Goods. Your Goods may vary slightly from those images.
9. Where our Make An Offer facility is enabled on our Website and you wish to use this facility, please first take the time to read and understand our Make An Offer terms and conditions.
10. We cannot guarantee that boxes and/or other packaging supplied are authentic.
Some of the Goods we sell come with a manufacturer’s warranty. For details of the applicable terms and conditions, please refer to the Paperwork provided with the Goods or to the manufacturer’s website.
THE LUXURYWATCHES WARRANTY
We provide either a full or limited warranty with our pre-owned Goods for a period of 12 months from the date of order in accordance with our Warranty terms and conditions. Please take the time to read and understand these terms. Our warranty doesn’t apply to new Goods which are typically covered by a third party manufacturer’s warranty.
If your watch is protected by a Limited Warranty, given its age, we do not guarantee that your watch will keep typical expected tolerances for timekeeping, and it is no longer suitable for use in wet environments or submersion in water.
Your Warranty will be registered to your current postal address. To ensure your Warranty remains valid, please make sure that you inform us of any changes to your contact details without delay, including your full name, postal address, email address and telephone number. If the goods are being purchased with the intention of being a gift, we would require the contact details of the intended recipient.
The Warranty does not cover theft or loss of your watch, normal wear-and-tear, water damage caused to your watch by accidents, mishandling, mistreatment, negligence, (including, without limitation, damage caused by failure to follow manufacturer and/or our instructions). In particular, wear of the watch strap, glass, clasp and cosmetic damage are not covered by our Warranty. If your watch is covered by our Limited Warranty, deviations in time-keeping or damage caused to your watch by water ingress are not covered by our Warranty.
If your watch is returned to us due to a valid claim against our Warranty whilst it is still protected by the manufacturer warranty, we reserve the right to proceed with the works through the manufacturer warranty in the first instance.
Your Warranty will be invalidated in the event that a third party carries out any tests or work on your watch (including, without limitation, dismantling your watch to carry out an inspection) without our prior knowledge and consent.
We have the final decision on all claims against our Warranty. If any dispute arises in connection with the Warranty, we reserve the right to instruct an independent third party watchmaker nominated by us to determine the issues in dispute, though are under no obligation to do so. The conclusion in the report to be provided by the third party will be binding as between the parties. Please note that the recommendations of the manufacturer are expressly excluded for the purposes of our Warranty, where such recommendations conflict with our advice.
If you are based outside of the United Kingdom, you may have to pay import duty or other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs or other authorities of your country for work done under Warranty, particularly if you do not correctly complete the relevant declarations.
Please note that you must securely deliver the watch to us as advised and with adequate insurance, whether for the health check or to claim against your Warranty or for any other reason, which shall be your responsibility and at your cost unless stated otherwise. If you are based in the UK and have a valid claim against your Warranty, we will not make a charge for the postage and packaging costs of returning the watch to you (unless the work involves battery replacement only). We will charge for postage and packaging and all other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs incurred for work carried out under Warranty if you are based outside of the UK.
Delivery of the watch will be completed when we deliver the watch to the address given in your order or when the watch is collected from us. (by you or your representative).
If you arrange for another courier to collect the watch, delivery will be completed when the watch is collected from us. This means that we will not be responsible if the watch is lost or damaged in the course of transit.
The watch will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
Your Warranty is personal to you and is non-transferable. If you wish to make a claim against your Warranty, please contact us by calling +46 8-612 10 88
or email email@example.com.
* Where you enter into a finance agreement, the date of purchase means the date we receive the final balance payment in full and cleared funds from the finance company.
1. All our Watches are tested prior to sale to ensure that the advertised water resistance is accurate. You acknowledge and accept that we will not replace seals and/or gaskets or other parts if the Watch passes our tests before dispatch.
2. Where your watch is certified as Water Resistant its water-resistance is ensured by a series of seals. Before any contact with water, it is essential to ensure that the crown and pushers of your watch are pushed in or screwed down, depending on model. When your watch is under water, do not activate the push-pieces for the chronograph function, the minute-repeater or the second time zone. After swimming, make sure to rinse your water-resistant watch in fresh water so as to neutralise the potentially corrosive effects of sea-water or chlorine. The water-resistance seals of your certified Water Resistant watch undergo natural deterioration due to ageing. It is therefore recommended that you have a regular water-resistance check performed once every year if your watch is worn during sporting activities or frequently comes into contact with water, or once every two years when worn in normal conditions. Never try and open the case yourself. In the event of water or condensation appearing under the glass, take the watch as quickly as possible to an authorized maintenance centre to prevent further damage.
Given the nature of our Goods, bracelet sizes may vary as they are not always supplied to us with a full accompaniment of links. A bracelet size will be requested from you before your order is dispatched or taken from a part exchange and we will endeavour to size the watch to the requested size. Where a watch is advertised as having seals intact the bracelet will not be adjusted. Where the size exceeds our standard size, links will be supplied at your cost or at our discretion. If no bracelet size is given any additional links will be chargeable.
1. If the Goods are sold with Paperwork, the age of the Goods is calculated from the date given on the Paperwork, which is when the Paperwork is officially stamped by the authorised dealer (‘Age’). You acknowledge that the date of manufacture may be significantly earlier than the Paperwork date.
2. If the Goods are sold without Paperwork, it can be difficult for us to calculate the Age of the Goods, particularly for vintage Goods. While the Age has been given in good faith (calculated by reference to the serial number if reasonably practicable, owner information or other indicators), you acknowledge that the Age of the Goods listed on the Website is an estimate only.
3. If the Goods are sold without Paperwork, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by us in relation to the accuracy of the Age of the Goods.
1. We are under a legal duty to supply you with products that are in conformity with the contract.
2. You must inspect the Goods as soon as reasonably practicable after delivery and you must inform us promptly if the Goods are faulty or not as described (‘Faulty’) upon delivery.
3. You must take reasonable care of the Goods and you must return any Goods that are Faulty (including Paperwork, links, user manual, service papers and box as applicable) promptly and within 14 days of advising us of the relevant Faulty Good.
4. On confirmation by us following inspection and/or testing that the Goods were Faulty on delivery and provided you were not made aware of the relevant fault at the time of purchase of the relevant Good, you will be entitled to the following remedies:
5. You may ask us to refund your payment less any reasonable deduction, for loss of or damage to Paperwork if the relevant Goods (including Paperwork, links user manual service papers and box as applicable) are returned within 14 days of delivery;
6. You may ask us to replace the Goods, though you acknowledge that given the nature of the Goods that we sell, we may not be able to source a suitable replacement, and we are under no obligation to replace the Goods where this is impossible or imposes costs on us that are unreasonable, taking into account, amongst other things, the value which the Goods would have if they conformed to the contract of sale and the significance of the lack of conformity, in which case your remedy will be limited to either a refund or repair subject to the terms set out in our returns policy.
7. You may ask us to repair the Goods, though we are under no obligation to repair the Goods where this is impossible or imposes costs on us that are unreasonable, taking into account, amongst other things, the value which the Goods would have if they conformed to the contract of sale and the significance of the lack of conformity, in which case your remedy will be limited to either refund or replacement subject to the terms set out in this returns policy; or
8. If we are unable to repair or replace the Goods after one or more attempts, you may ask us to refund your payment less: a) any reasonable deduction for loss of or damage to Paperwork; and b) any reasonable deduction for wear and tear through use which will not exceed
SEK1.000 (which equates to the cost of a refurbishment) if the relevant Goods (including Paperwork, links, User Manual Services papers and box as applicable) are returned.
9. All refunds payable under this clause shall be paid 14 days of the Goods (including Paperwork, links user manual service papers and box as applicable) being returned to us following your election to receive a refund.
10. You acknowledge that the Paperwork (where supplied) substantially increases the value of the Goods and that its absence or damage will affect the value of the Goods. If you return the Goods with missing or damaged Paperwork, we will make a reasonable deduction to the sum refunded to you not exceeding 25% of the purchase price.
11. We reserve our rights to reduce any remedies under this clause if Paperwork is missing or damaged.
12. Return postage, packaging and insurance will be your responsibility and you must follow our reasonable instructions. We recommend you use a tracked mail system and retain proof of postage. You must insure the Goods to their full value. You must ensure that you pack the Goods appropriately to prevent damage during transit.
13. If your Goods are Faulty on delivery and you are based within the SWE, we will refund your reasonably incurred return postage costs provided you comply with our reasonable return instructions and you provide us with a copy receipt.
14. If your Goods are Faulty on delivery and you are based outside the SWE, we will refund your reasonably incurred return postage costs to a maximum of SEK.2.000(although this may be reviewed on a case by case basis) provided you comply with our reasonable return instructions and you provide us with a copy receipt.
15. Given our reliance at times on third parties and a world-wide shortage of watchmakers, you acknowledge that a reasonable time for completion of a repair may extend to several months for Events Outside Our Control, for example where manufacturer involvement is necessary to carry out the repair (including in the sourcing of parts).
16. If you buy several Goods from us as part of the same Order, and only some of these Goods are Faulty, you may return the Faulty Goods in accordance with this, but this does not entitle you to return other Goods which are not Faulty.
To discuss a problem with your Order, please contact us by telephone on +46 8-612 10 88
17. or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the Consumer Protection Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order with us at any time within 14 days of receiving your goods, providing the goods are in unused condition and the tamper proof sticker intact. Please refer to our returns policy.
1. Purchases made in person can be exchanged but not refunded when returned within 14 days of purchase in unused condition. If no exchange can be made on the day a credit note will be issued for the original purchase price. This does not affect your usual consumer rights.
2. You may cancel your Order for the Goods without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day after the Goods are delivered to you. If your Order consists of multiple Goods this period will end the day after the last of the Goods are delivered.
3. To exercise the right to cancel you must inform us, please either e-mail email@example.com or telephone us on +46 8-612 10 88.
4. If you cancel your Order a re-stocking fee may apply at our discretion.
5. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods as the result of any unnecessary handling by you. You must take reasonable care of the Goods and you must return the Goods (including Paperwork, links, user manual, service papers and box as applicable). The Goods must be in their original condition.
6. You acknowledge that the Paperwork (where supplied) substantially increases the value of the Goods and that its absence or damage will affect the value of the Goods. If you return the Goods with missing or damaged Paperwork, we will make a reasonable deduction to the sum refunded to you not exceeding 25% of the purchase price.
7. Returned Goods will be inspected by our team and you will incur a charge for any Work necessary if the returned Goods are found to be damaged or otherwise compromised from you handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
8. Return postage, packaging and insurance will be your responsibility and at your cost and you must follow our reasonable instructions. We recommend you use a tracked mail system and retain proof of postage. You must insure the Goods to their full value. You must ensure that you pack the Goods appropriately to prevent damage during transit.
9. In the event that Goods are returned to you following a refused sale, packaging and insurance will be your responsibility. LuxuryWatches Stockholm AB relinquishes all responsibility for the safe delivery of Goods in this instance.
10. You shall send the goods back or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
11. Provided that you comply with the terms of this clause and our returns policy, you will be refunded within 14 days of the date we receive the returned Goods or from when we receive proof that you have sent the goods back to us, whichever is the earliest. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
12. When a credit note is issued it is valid for an unlimited time and may be used against any item that we have in stock. If for any valid reason you choose to return an item purchased with a credit note, another credit note will be issued. When selecting your purchase:
13. If your credit note exceeds the purchase price of the stock item, no change will be given for the unused portion of the credit note. If you have a valid reason to return this item, another credit note will be issued to the value of the original credit note.
14. Where your credit note is less than the purchase price of the stock item, you must pay the outstanding payment balance. If you have a valid reason to return this item, another credit note will be issued for the original credit note amount and only the outstanding payment balance will be refunded back in the manner in which it was originally paid.
15. It is important to keep your original credit note safe as copies will not be accepted. The credit note must be presented prior to the point of purchase in order for the stock item to be collected or shipped.
OUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
1. If we have to cancel an Order and you have made any payment in advance for Goods that have not been delivered to you, we will refund these amounts to you within 7 Working Days (unless we reasonably suspect a fraudulent card payment)
2. If we reasonably suspect a fraudulent payment by debit or credit card, then we will not dispatch any Goods and we will not carry out any refunds until authorised by our bank.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law LuxuryWatches Stockholm AB company and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or linked sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect LuxuryWatches Stockholm AB liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LuxuryWatches Stockholm AB, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these terms and conditions and your use of the Website.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swedish courts.
You agree to comply with the above stated terms and conditions. Should you break these terms, or incur liabilities as a consequence of using this Website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we incur as a result of such breach including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your account or personal information unless you can prove such use was fraudulent.
BUY BACK GUARANTEE:
LuxuryWatches Stockholm AB guarantees to buy back all our timepieces sold.
If you have owned your watch for just a few months or even a few years, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +46 8-612 10 88 to see if your watch qualifies. We endeavour to honour every sale with the promise that LuxuryWatches Stockholm AB will always buy back your watch subject to an overall condition inspection.
Company registration name: LuxuryWatches Stockholm AB. Registered in Sweden
Registered office address:
Grev Turegatan 12
114 36 Stockholm
Company registration number: 556897-1054